Check HERE the Low and Low Middle Income Countries.
|REGISTRATION CATEGORIES||1ST DEADLINE
02 APRIL 2022
30 APRIL 2022
AFTER 30 APRIL 2022
|Full Participants Member ISPRM/ESPRM||€ 590||€ 690||€ 980|
|Full Participants SPMFR Member||€ 500||€ 550||€ 750|
|Full Participants Non Member||€ 690||€ 810||€ 1.100|
|ISPRM Member - Low and Low Middle Income Countries||€ 350||€ 450||€ 550|
|Trainee (Students/Fellows/Residents)||€ 250||€ 350||€ 550|
|Allied Health Care Professional||€ 350||€ 450||€ 620|
(*) Guest registration does not include public transportation card with tickets or congress meals.
Guest equals an accompanying person: a spouse, friend or adult child (18 years old and older) who is not working in a PRM related occupation or field.
Accompanying persons can attend the Opening Ceremony and register to the networking dinner.
Accompanying persons do not follow the technical program of the congress, and have no access to the exhibition hall.
Registration Fee Includes
● Attendance to all sessions, including opening/closing sessions
● Access to exhibition area
● Welcome cocktail
● Working lunches and coffee-breaks
● Delegate information pack (badge, bag, congress documentation)
● Program/Abstract book
● Access to online recordings of Invited Lectures and Plenary Sessions (available for a period of 3 months after the congress)
● Public transportation card with 10 tickets
Guest Registration Fee Includes
● Accompanying persons can attend the Opening Ceremony.
● Accompanying persons do not follow the technical program of the congress, and have no access to the exhibition hall.
Workshops and Courses
Several Workshops and Courses will be available prior and during the Congress.
|WORKSHOPS AND COURSES||PRICE PER PERSON|
|Short Workshops - 1 hour - more information||€ 15 each workshop|
|Long Workshop - 2 or 4 hours - more information||€ 20 each workshop|
|USPRM - Ultrasound Basic Course (2 - 3 July) - more information||€ 500|
|USPRM - Ultrasound Intermediate Course (2 - 3 July) - more information||€ 550|
Cancellation of Registration
In case of cancellation without replacement (1), the registration fee minus 60,00 € for handling charges will be refunded within three months from the notification, provided that the cancellation is received by Abreu Events before 3 April 2022.
● For registrations from countries that do not allow its nationals to fly abroad in July 2022, we will consider cancellation requests and apply a fair refund policy.
● The cancellation request should be received no later than June 19, 2022 and must be accompanied by an official document stating this particular reason.
Invitation Letter for Visa Applications
International participants may need an official letter of invitation from the ISPRM2022 Secretariat in order to obtain a visa for entry into the European Union.
If you require an official invitation letter in order to obtain a visa, please make sure to register for the Congress as early as possible, and then contact the ISPRM2022 Secretariat providing your passport number, date of birth, date of passport issue and expiry date.
Invitation letters will only be sent by email.
The ISPRM2022 Secretariat is not responsible to contact or intervene on your behalf regarding visas and can only apply a fair refund policy for those unable to leave their country due to covid restrictions mandated by governments and that present documents proving this situation.
Ministry of Foreign Affaris - VISA:
Exhibition and Sponsoring Opportunities
For Exhibition and Sponsoring Opportunities please contact:
Mobile: 00351 915 768 902
Official Italian Agency for AIFA Procedure
Any Italian pharmaceutical company supporting or participating in a congress abroad, is subjected to an authorization by AIFA (Italian Drug Agency), according to an Italian Government Decree (Decreto Legislativo 219/06 – art. 124) in attached.
The request of authorization must be submitted within 60 days before the starting date of the event.
The appointed agency to collect all applications from pharmaceutical companies and file them with the AIFA is:
AIM Group International - AIM Education S.r.l.
Via G. Ripamonti, 129
20141 Milan, Italy
Tel. +39 02 56601.1
FAX +39 02-70048585